How to delete a blog on blogger and it is a free tutorial, just read this tutorial you will be able to easily remove your blog. The first step to deleting a blog is to make sure that the blog is deleted from your Google account and the blog is not shared with anyone else.
Once you have deleted the blog, the next step is to delete the blog from Blogger. Go to Blogger Dashboard » Settings » Other tab » Blogs and then click the Delete option on any of the blogs you want to delete. Now all you have to do is wait for Google to actually delete your blog. It may take a few days but once it is done, your blog is gone forever.
Do you want to delete a blog on Blogger? If you do, then read this guide on how to delete a blog on Blogger.
The easiest way to delete a blog is to just remove the blog from the dashboard. But if you want to be really sure that your blog is gone forever, you can also delete the blog by going through the steps below.
If you have a Blog spot blog, you can use this method to delete it.
Delete A Blog on Blogger step by step
You can delete your blog (or post) in a snap with this easy tutorial, no need to pay anything. It’s so easy, anyone can use it. This tutorial is also for those who use Google’s Blogger, as well as WordPress.com, and other free blogging services like Tumblr.
1. Delete A Blog on Blogger step by step Delete a Blog on Blogger To delete a blog on Blogger, follow these steps:
2. Log in to your Google account. You need to be logged in to Google when you delete a blog.
4. Choose the Blog option from the left-hand menu.
5. Click the Edit button next to the blog you want to delete.
6. On the next screen, choose to Delete This Blog from the drop-down menu.
7. Click on the blue Delete button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Wait for a confirmation message that your blog is deleted.
I’ve written a step-by-step tutorial showing how to delete a blog that you have created on blogger.com. I wrote this tutorial as a quick reference for people who want to delete a blog they have created on blogger.com for whatever reason. This tutorial does not show how to delete a blog that is currently live on a blogger.com blog.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What’s the best thing about being a blogger?
Q: What’s the biggest misconception about being a blogger?
A: That I am only a writer and not a visual artist. I create my own designs, from fashion pieces to jewelry and even paintings.
Q: What’s the best thing about blogging?
A: The best thing about blogging is that I have the opportunity towith others and get feedback. I love hearing what others think and how they feel about what I have written.
Q: What’s the worst thing about blogging?
A: The worst thing is when you get negative comments or people who want to start a fight. I try to remain positive, and I think it will help me.
Myths About Blog
1. Delete a blog from a blogger, you will lose all your posts and comments!
2. You can only delete your own blogs or blogs that are under your control.
3. If you delete a blog, it will take forever to get back and it will cost a fortune.
4. You must be very, very careful when deleting a blog, because if you accidentally delete your blog, then all your posts and comments will disappear, and this will be very, very, VERY expensive.
5. Deleting a blog will not remove any links to your blog.
6. Deleting a blog will not make the link back to your blog appear.
7. When deleting a blog, it is very, very, VERY easy to delete all of the posts and comments.
8. Deleting a blog will not make any other people’s blogs invisible.
In this article, I’m going to walk you through the process of deleting a blog.
You can choose to delete your entire blog, or just a post, but I highly recommend deleting your entire blog.
It’s easy to delete a post, but deleting an entire blog is a little bit trickier.
You have to log into your dashboard, go to the “blog” section, find the post you want to delete, and click on the trash can icon in the top right-hand corner.
Once you do that, you will be asked if you want to delete your entire blog. Click yes, and you are done!