Google has currently provided you with a brand new launcher for Android to integrate Google Now. Although the Google Experience Launcher is exclusively designed for the Nexus 5, you can use the underneath-cited tweaks to use the brand-new Launcher on other Android gadgets. Some users might feel harassed about the changed interface, while the Nexus 5 was released with a wholly changed attraction in 2013. Since the device was launched with the Android 4.4 KitKat, the most important exchange became the Launcher, as Google has now considered simplifying the user’s revelations. Since the Launcher is an active part of the consumer interface (UI) and manages your private home displays and apps tray, it becomes important to hold a simple attraction.
Accessing Google Now and different offerings has been tough inside the previous Launcher, but you could now effortlessly access those by simply swiping the sides at the Nexus 5. Additionally, Google’s clever seek and records machine on the home display has passed through super upgrades, and you can get admission to them more directly. Although the Experience Launcher is made available completely for the Nexus 5, you can nevertheless use it on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, and Nexus 10 devices by way of following these tips:
- Google Launches Google Pay, Sunsets Android Pay
- Recommendations to Devise Your Software Development Challenge
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Laptop’s Battery Life
- How to Rank Higher in Google With My Top 5 Search Engine Marketing Tips
- Search Engine Optimization Tips And Tricks – 5 Simple Tips To Take Your Blog To Page 1
Tips to Install the Google Experience Launcher
You will be amazed that each Android phone or tablet comes pre-hooked with the Experience Launcher, and its code is commonly found within the official Google Search app. Like other Google apps, the Google Search app comes pre-hooked with Android gadgets and routinely updates itself from the Google Play Store by default. The Experience Launcher’s code exists within each Google Search model, and the present-day version- three.1.8- can jog on all Android four. one or later devices. Android apps can help the simplest run on gadgets that assist its internal architecture, and the Nexus 5 has a unique app to set off the Experience Launcher’s functions.
If you also need to install and use Launcher for your Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, or another Android 4.1 or more modern device, then comply with these steps:
1. Download the Enabler app by visiting the Android Police’s website online and downloading the app.Google.Android.Launcher file. You can download it immediately on your device or computer and then copy it.
2. Now, permit the ‘Unknown Sources’ alternative with access to the Security screen and aspect-loading the document. You can also turn off the ‘Unknown Sources’ choice later for security reasons.
3. After sideloading the document, tap the Home button of your tool and choose the ‘Google Search Launcher’ as your new Launcher.
It is vital to understand that the Launcher might not paint perfectly on all gadgets as it isn’t made available officially to all Android gadgets. The employer constantly liberates malicious program fixes to enhance how the Launcher works on ‘unsupported’ devices and could restore the troubles in the upcoming months.
How to Use the Google Experience Launcher?
The new Launcher will undoubtedly convey splendid enhancements inside the overall Google Revel and the house display screen experience on any Android-run device. There is no 2D idea that Android apps have evolved to make your device run quicker, but the situation turns wondrous while unfastened Android apps take the rate. You can use the Experience Launcher in the following ways and make full use of its services:
• Voice movement – Undoubtedly, the Launcher is ‘constantly listening,’ you can say ‘OK, Google’ and start speaking to start the hunt. Always remember that the function will work only while your cellphone is on and you are at your house display.
• Google Now integration – You can get right to entry to the Google Now feature via, in reality, swiping from the left of the house display. The new Launcher eliminates the ready time that requires the Google Search app to load within the previous versions to access this feature.
• Google Search app – The Google Search app within the new Launcher takes up the whole, and you can access it by tapping the seek bar atop the home display screen.
• App drawer – The new Launcher gives a cleaner reveal and allows the app drawer to properly show all your hooked-up apps on the home display historical past. The tabs cluttering the top of the app drawer are no greater than the part of the interface as it’s far now offering support to transparent status and navigation bars.
• Widgets – You can enter widgets in the Launcher using long-urgent home screen heritage.
Consider that some of the capabilities will be displayed if you use Android four.4 KitKat, so do not panic if you do not get the desired response. The new Launcher’s animations appear much quicker when compared to the stock Android launcher strolling on Android 4.3 inside the Nexus 4.
Google is making every feasible circulate to make its Android apps and their features, functions, and other matters work perfectly and right on track for the user’s consolation and comfort. According to the recent moves, the organization is working toward making the Launcher a choice on all Android devices. Hopefully, the Launcher will be made to download an app from the Google Play Store to experience the Google-designed Android domestic display shortly.