Trolleys are basically used for handling most heavy items as well as delicate ones as well. Hospital trolleys play a very important role in handling all the medical equipment and transporting them from one place to another. Doctors even get their trolleys customized depending on their requirement and carry them wherever they need.
In addition to that for most of the medical centres space has always been an issue. That’s why trolleys are more favorable and used there. Healthcare workers can easily move their stuff along with them wherever they need.
Hospital trolleys are of different types :
- Dispensing trolleys: Dispense trolleys allows doctors and nurses to carry their medical tools with them wherever required. They need to move from ward to ward and patient to patient and need their tools along with them and with dispense trolleys they can easily have access to all their tools anytime and anywhere.
- Maintaining Medical records trolley: Medical record trolleys allow easy access to the patient files. Maintaining a proper record of each and every patient is a difficult task and then keeping all those files safe is another important task to do. In addition to that finding those files in time when required is also very difficult. Therefore, having a medical records trolley allows very simple and easy access to all the patient’s files.
- Storage trolleys : These trolleys are used for transporting heavy medical equipment or for maintaining a temporary storage. Even the medical cylinders are also transported on these trolleys. They allow very easy transportation of important medical equipment without putting in any hard effort.
- Trolley beds : These trolleys are used for maintaining the comfort of patients who are going to or coming back from any surgery and for their short term rest purposes as well.
- Linen trolleys : Linen trolleys enable quick transportation of linens from one patient’s room to another.
Below are some reasons why trolleys are necessary for a hospital premises :
- Proper handling of medical equipment: Trolleys allow proper and careful handling of medical equipment without any extra effort. Keeping all the medical equipment safe and in a good place is very important as it ensures the well-being of the equipment. And using a trolley for that purpose is very helpful and in addition to that it allows easy transportation of the heavy equipment from one place to another.
- Easy carrying of medical tools: With the use of trolleys you can easily shift your medical tools from one place to another. Doctors and nurses move from patient to patient, therefore they need their tools along with them. These trolleys allow them to keep their stuff along with them easily.
- Maintaining patient records and storage purposes : Trolleys enable the hospital staff to maintain records of each patient and keep them safe and have easy access to them wherever needed. Not only that, the trolleys are used for temporary storage of medical equipment. Hence, trolleys are very beneficial for a hospital from all aspects.